Questions & Answers
Here are some questions we hear frequently, and our best answers. We didn't make these questions up!
Which Neyer are you?
- We're Al. Neyer, Inc., the commercial real estate developer, headquartered in Cincinnati and founded in 1894.
Where do you work?
- Primarily in the Midwest and Southeast, and we have a growing number of projects in other regions as well, as part of our National Market Expansion Program. We develop projects anywhere in the US. Our corporate headquarters are located in Cincinnati and we have an office in Pittsburgh.
How long does it take to develop a (fill in the type of project)?
- We've done it in as little as four months and as long as two years for a comprehensive development project, depending on the complexity. Whatever the project, we're confident we can complete it faster, and better, than any other developer, because of our integrated approach.
How many projects do you have going at one time?
Who does the design for your design-build services?
- Al. Neyer is unique in that we have 16 architects, engineers and designers on staff, more than 90% of pure architectural firms in the US. This in-house capability is one reason we can turn projects faster than separate sources. In addition, we frequently partner with leading architects and design groups, depending on the project and our clients' needs.
Do lower interest rates drive commercial real estate development?
- Not much. They have more impact on the residential side, so they do encourage investment in the multi-family residential for sale segment. Signs of a healthy, growing business economy are much more important to commercial development. Our ability to envision innovative uses for unique locations seems to be the strongest driver of our business, regardless of the economy.
Why should I call you about my project?
- The bottom line? Because we do what we say we'll do.